Installation Instructions 2019 Walking Trail (left to right, then down).
It took 27 minutes from start to finish. Two people that had never seen our product.
Click picture to enlarge.
Trail Instructions 2010 (left to right, then down)
Click picture to enlarge and show text.
1. All loaded up and ready to go to installation site.
2. Laying out the first piece.
3. Removing a high spot with a shovel.
4. Using a grub hoe to remove high spots.
5. Lining up the "post and T" to interlock another piece.
6. Getting ready to set another piece in place. Notice very little ground preparation is needed.
7. Interlocking another piece in place.
8. Final positioning of another piece. Notice how piece can be laid right over logging debris so long as its relatively flat.
9. Two more pieces ready for installation.
10. Another picture showing the interlocking process.
11. Close-up of piece being set in place.
12. Another picture showing the ground doesn't need extensive preparation.
13. Using a rake to smooth out some uneven ground.
14. Adding some fill with a shovel so ATV tires have something to run up onto piece more smoothly.
15. Getting ready to stake it down using pre-molded stake locations.
16. Hammering the stakes in place.
17. Another picture of placing the stakes for hammering.
18. Every site needs a good foreman!!!
19. First test of the new trail.
20. Let's Ride!!!